Busy, busy, busy?
If you’ve never attended a teleclass, you’re in for a treat. I love teleclasses and webinars, and here’s why:
- No matter how busy you get, if the class you need is offered by teleseminar, you can usually attend — because you don’t have to drive to get there.
- The handouts and tools are provided to you electronically. All you have to do is click “Save as” and presto! – you have the information downloaded to your computer.
- If you can’t attend, you can download the recording with two simple clicks and listen to it when you have time.
- You can multi-task. You can walk the dog and listen; drive and listen; cook and listen; even work at your desk and listen.
- When there’s a class in another city — or another country — you can take it! I’ve had the opportunity to make friends with people all over the world because of “being in class together” with this technology.
- It’s even more interactive than being there in person. You can email a question in advance or “raise your hand” by pushing a button — and ask it live on the call. It’s instant and personal consultation.
- If you’re in a noisy environment, no problem. No one else can hear the racket, so you don’t have to worry.
Bottom line: I’m busy, and teleclasses let me do it all — plus talk directly to the speaker and meet amazing people. I think you’ll love this!
Here’s how it works:
- Simply sign up for the class.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the name, time and date of the class, as well as directions for calling in. You can reply to this email with specific questions that you would like addressed during the call.
- A reminder email will arrive in your inbox a few days before the class and on the day of. In it, you’ll find directions for “raising your hand”. This technology allows you to alert me that you’d like to make a comment or ask a question; that way, there’s no stress around pushing your way into the conversation to be heard.
- Your reminder email will also provide the link to any handouts and tools that go with the class.
- Not able to make the live call? A couple of days after the class, you’ll be notified that the recording is available for you to download and listen to.
I hope to “see” you on a call soon!