Change doesn’t happen overnight — but sometimes it does happen in the middle of the night.
Working toward the wishes and aspirations you have for your life is an ongoing process, one that you’ll find yourself involved in even in your sleep! Working virtually allows you to log in and record your epiphanies and questions at any hour of the day or night — and I’ll respond to you within one business day.
Who can benefit by working virtually?
If your style of personal growth includes writing, working virtually may be a perfect fit for you. And if you’re searching as a parent for strategies to meet the unique needs of each of your children, working online allows us to exchange ideas, develop and implement parenting strategies, and fine tune them immediately. As you can see, working virtually can really accelerate the process, because our conversation is ongoing rather than once a week.
We’ll begin our work together by speaking directly, either in person or by phone. In that conversation, we’ll have a chance to get to know one another and to begin to articulate what you want for your life — how you want to feel, what you want to do, the relationships you’d like to have. We’ll begin to talk about how to get there.
From there, you’ll move to your own password-protected webpage where we’ll record the goals and strategies we’ve already identified, continue to refine them and work together to help you bring them into reality. Your membership also includes a Heart Steps ecourse, which can be a resource and a guide during our work together.
Your Virtual Heart Steps Package includes:
- One hour of live consultation face-to-face or by phone.
- Your personal questions answered. Using an online weekly progress report, ask a question or share your progress and insights with me.
- Coach-online: Communicate with me on your password-protected webpage. Exchange documents, store coaching tools, share your work. Online consultation during your membership as often as you like, whenever you want. You’ll receive an answer within one business day — so there’s always help and support available.
- Your choice of a Heart Steps ecourse: Jump Start; Power Launch or Joyful Rebels – raising girls with passion & purpose.
- Access to a library of Invincible Voice podcasts on a host of self-development topics like finding your voice, avoiding depression, raising girls with passion & purpose, and more.
- Early invitation to live seminars.
Working virtually is an educational service; not counseling or therapy. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your needs in a complimentary consultation.